Pet Portraits since 2013
Welcome to Pop Your Pup, the Original Pet art company. Since 2013 we have been making custom pet portraits and printing them on all kinds of goodies.
We have one goal at Pop Your Pup, and that's to CELEBRATE YOUR PET!
What does a raw diet consist of?
A raw dog diet must always have:
- Calcium: 12% - 15% bone
- Ex: chicken wings, necks, legs, or thighs
- Multi-Vitamins: 10% - 30%
- Organs are the nutrient-rich parts of the animal which provide most of the vitamins for your dog to be healthy
- Ex: liver, kidney, spleen, testicles
- Once you have chosen your meaty bones and organs, the rest of the diet should consist of lean meats
- Ex: ground beef, turkey, lamb, and bison
- Keep Diet low in fats: no more than 10%
- Meats low in fat: chicken necks with no skin, pork loin, rabbit, chicken or turkey light meat with no skin
- Spruce the diet up with fruits and vegetables: juice them, puree them, or steam them first
- Benefits: add prebiotics (fiber), chlorophyll (detoxifier), Carotenoids (antioxidants)
- Keep it starch-free:
- Starchy food creates a hormone called insulin which causes your dog to store a lot of its food as fat. In addition, eating too much starch can disrupt the microbes that live in the digestive tract which help your baby’s immune system and vitamins.
- Feed Fish once a week: 5% of the whole diet
- Ex: sardines, smelts, herring, mackerel
Are you a pet lover?
Check out our custom products made just for pet lovers who love celebrating their pets. Show off your dog or cat in over 100 different ways. We make custom portraits of your pet in 4 fun different art types like pop art pet portraits, royal influenced pet art, and modern art styles.
Over 200,000 Pet lovers served
We are proud to be the worlds first to revolutionize the world of custom pet art. Since 2013 we have served over 200,000 pet lovers like you! Let's make it 200,001!