USE • PROTECT • RE-USE
Custom Pet Art Face Mask
PRINTED AND SHIPPED FROM THE USA!
They’re now part of our lives. Like most, we're not crazy about the idea but if we have to wear them we should enjoy it as much as possible. They’re the key to unlocking our neighborhoods. Our ticket to new experiences. That’s why we’ve created our custom & reusable face masks that give all of us the comfort, quality, and peace of mind we need to go out, make plans, meet up, work, run, and have fun. To get back to doing what we love.
- • Made with 2 layers of black cotton with one outer layer of polyester for sublimation.
- • Inner Layer - Cotton layers: 95% 150gsm cotton, 5% spandex.
- • Outer Layer - Polyester layer: 93% 170gsm polyester, 7% spandex.
- • 100% washable - Air drying or machine dry on low heat.
Wearing a mask
- Before putting on or taking off a face mask, wash your hands with soap and water. Or use hand sanitizer.
- To put on a cloth mask, raise it to your face and place the straps around each ear. Put the top part over your nose, then pull the bottom part over your mouth and chin. Pinch the shape-forming nose bridge to improve contact.
- To take off a mask, reach behind your ears and remove the straps to lift the mask off your face. Avoid touching the front of your reusable mask.
- Wash mask immediately or store it away from other fabrics to prevent cross contamination.
- Masks should not be worn for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
NOT INTENDED FOR CLINICAL USE!
- This product has not been FDA cleared or approved, but has been authorized by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for use as source control by the general public and by health care providers in healthcare settings as to help slow the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. This product is: (1) not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection; (2) not recommended for use in a clinical setting where the risk of infection through inhalation is high; (3) not intended for antimicrobial or antiviral protection or related uses; (4) not intended for infection prevention or reduction; (5) not a respiratory protective device and should not be used for particulate filtration; and, (6) not for use in high risk aerosol generating procedures. This product shall remain authorized for such uses only for the duration of the FDA’s declaration, under section 564(b)(1) of the Federal, Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), that circumstances exist justifying the emergency use of medical devices, unless the EUA is terminated or revoked sooner. The spread of COVID-19 can be reduced when cloth face coverings are used along with other preventive measures, including social distancing, frequent handwashing, and cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
Delivery times are just Estimates and can defer depending on the time of year.
- US Standard Orders (FREE): 7-10 est business days shipping time.
- US Expedited Order ($3.99 & up): 5-7 est business days shipping time.
- International Orders ($9.99 & up): 10-20 business days estimate shipping depending on where you are located in the world.. Note that international orders can be delayed due to customs.
Please keep in mind Shipping times are counted from the time the product is given to the shipping company - there is still an estimate of 5-7 business days production time before your order ships.
Our average order time in the US from the time we receive your photo to the time you have the product in your hand is about 2 weeks. Edits, new photo requests, product changes will extend the time needed to arrive.
*FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE USA AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. FREE SHIPPING MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO PROMOTIONAL SALES OR SPECIAL OFFERS.*
If you have any questions regarding our shipping info or whether we ship to your area, please contact us!
🤑 CHECK OUT OUR BUNDLES DEALS! 🤑